Sump Pump Repair
When the soil’s water level rises above your home’s foundation, it can put you at risk for basement flooding and foundation damage. This can cost thousands of dollars to repair. The purpose of a sump pump installation is to pump out the water that enters your basement and transfer it away from your foundation. Our team is experienced when it comes to sump pump installation. When your sump pump fails, that’s a reason to call A-Absolute Plumbing, Heating & Air. We offer 1-hour emergency service in New Jersey.
What is a Sump Pump?
A sump pump pushes water away from your basement to outside your home to avoid flooding and water damage.
Sump Pump Issues
- Overheating motors- When the sump pump motor overheats, turn it off. and the thermal relay will reset.
- Loose discharge pipes- You will hear rattling against the sump pump lid, this will need to be repaired.
- Cracked or damaged pumps- Damaged sump pump could cause water backup.
- Failing or inefficient pumps- If the sump pump is old, you may need to replace the sump pump.
- Damaged sump pits- This could cause the sump pump to run when it doesn’t need to, but is a minor repair.
- Sump pit leakage- Most likely in your drainage system, call a plumber to get this repaired.
A-Absolute plumbing services provides fast, efficient, and thorough sump pump installation to keep your New Jersey home safe from pooling and flooding. Our experienced technicians have a vast knowledge that allows them to offer repairs. We don’t force you to replace the sump pump saving you hundreds of dollars potentially. A-Absolute solutions are designed to last, which is why our workmanship comes with long-term 100% guarantees.
Our team offers 1-hour emergency services if your sump pump has failed and your basement is flooding, call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We never charge extra for nights, weekends, or holidays. Check out the Sump Pump Operation and Inspection Guide.